Saturday 10 March 2012

Weaving on

Hellos!

After years of motivation from a dear friend A' I have been thinking for quite some time now to put my random thoughts down on paper (virtually again!). Thought the question of what, why and for whom has been constantly occupying my mind and for a pretty long time I have been juggling with the theonomics of blogging.

While battling with my own self, where a part of me said me to try for at least once,  with the extend of argument that its a good choice to start up jotting down what I have live , feel, experience, experienced and learned whether through hard and pampered ways of life, may be like a memoir, a diary, a reminiscence.

Though, for long I have been reluctant to the idea of noting things for life's being a happening affair you see! I have had so many things in a day that a diary has been always far off my imagination. Being honest its more over that I am a little reluctant to voice out (esp. the experiences I had because of high degree of emotional involvement thus, putting it down in any form was out of question and over a period become a mental block), to add to jilt is that am an over ambitions person So, at times I plan out things and then contemplate on the  very thought of it because of lack of time or being more correct writing never came to the priority list it has always taken up a back seat, being  lazy takes it to the perfect ending.But I do dream and I end up spending a major chunk of my day in day dreaming, ranging from what if I colours can reflect a violet to its best if I wish to paint in like a winter clustered flower, to the name of my would be dog (I have spend so much time and put in so many efforts that I can start an entire blog on it !) So, well ruminating on all the possible things I encounter becomes my moral obligation to spend time on. A lot of people equate a dreamer and an idle person as the two sides of a coin , but let me enlighten you that its different, I'll soon elaborate in one of my post, for now lets consider that it is my attitude of procasting that has been a strong huddle to my writing. And over a period I have also developed a strong reluctance to over come it.

the other day talking to a close pal P with whom I casually shared that am thinking of becoming a writer, as I dont like writing why not do it to come out of the fears, also I have been trying things i love to do but taking up as a profession I am skeptical of losing interest into them.... He told me start a blog, have a try run, anyways you wish to take it as a profession so at least try it out. I know he must be wondering what a weird rational this psycho has, she keeps on talking of changing jobs every now and then, more over this time its about taking up to something she already hates... she s definitely going to invite troubles if she jumps into something and more over will eat our heads for not giving lending our brains......! But anyways I took it in the spirit of motivation, with a lot of reluctance though...!

So, after a great deal of thought, I have convinced myself  to overcome this mental dilemma and step forward to experiment with writing. The question was diary or a blog or if it needs to be electronic why not my gmail (where I have enough stuff enough in my draft flolder with tags for reference, every interesting link gets space there, any vital experiences is noted there) though I rate blog as an effective means  to share, edit, customize and circulate among friends and definitely I would not rate it above a diary and my draft box but definitely a blog gives a sense of public space which caters to intersting dimensions !

My initial try run was very interesting more than any post I was playing with template and layout! So it has been a jazzy affair for quite sometime when I use to spend time with endless random clicks and help references to figure out how to go about the technicalities. I feel everyday more profoundly about myself and my enhancing technical skills ;)when with one click I explore that I have bring down some changes in colour / design somewhere, so for now its learning phase thats counts on! But still its not complete..

What if you have friends like A' who keep on motivating you with lovely, spellbound notes, who also tempt you with their post to kick you on to comment and be a part of the game, and it has worked over years that now I am here to write, not for anyone else but for her (though A' has been telling me Aartee if its writing you wish to do, do it to please yourself and feel inspired..:) So definitely, I feel good, inspired but more over I feel proud of to have such friends along to share this journey of words, thoughts and experiences.



So A' my first post comes to be true because of you! I wish I can write more and as you have said am on the way to come to terms with writing for oneself, to feel good and be inspired!

love

A'Rtee

1 comment:

  1. Hello love.. most moving a dedication this one :)
    I'm glad you're writing.. because there is certainly a desire and skill there..and you must allow it to take wing.. never know what new journeys it will result in!
    Hug!

    ReplyDelete